Renewing a Passport
You can renew your passport by mail using a DS82 form if you answer yes to ALL 5 of the statements below
1. You have your passport to submit with your application
2. It's undamaged other than normal wear and tear
3. Was issued when you were age 16 or older
4. Was issued within the last 15 years
5. Was issued in your current name or you can document your name change
If you answer no to any of these quesstions you must apply in person.
If you can renew by mail we would be happy to take a photo for you at a cost of $10. An agent would be happy to look over your packet for accuracy but waiting online with first time applicants is required to do so. There is no fee for this service.